The spreadsheet verifies some configurations of mechanical springs using standard formulas from literature.
- Calculation of helical torsion spring
- Calculation of round wire helical spring
- Calculation of flat wire helical spring
- Calculation of cone compression springs
- Calculation of spiral torsion springs
- Calculation of disc compression springs
- List of standard springs material included
- Two choices for verification: given the applied force or given the applied deformation
- Calculation of the main parameters for each spring configuration
- Calculation of the resistance under applied loading condition
Metric unit system (S.I.) is used.
The spreadsheet you will purchase and receive is an excel file compiled in a “.EXE” application file format identified by our icon image. See the Activation/Support page for more details.
You can download a trial version of this spreadsheet for evaluation purpose. Click below to download the zipped file.
The trial version has a limited time of 2 weeks from its first launch on this computer, after that it stops to work and a new activation key is needed or the full version should be purchased.
To activate it, unzip the downloaded file, run the application and insert the Activation Key you will find in the .TXT file.
After key validation, the runs count starts on your machine and a window is displayed at each launch reminding you the remained launches.
To purchase the full version go back to this webpage or use the “Purchase Online” button on the window.
The trial spreadsheet is fully working with the following limitations:
- Two weeks evaluation time
- Only one size available for springs wire
- It is not possible to open/save external spreadsheets when it runs
- Excel toolbar is not visible
- Print function is disable
- Copy and paste functions are disable
- Save function is disable
What you will find in the full version
- No expiration time
- No limit for wire size
- It is possible to open/save external spreadsheets when it runs
- Excel toolbar is visible
- Print function is available
- Save function is available
- Copy and paste functions are available
For support and questions contact us.
The file works for both Excel 32 and 64 bit format.
Spreadsheet versions list:
Version 1.0: new introduced file.