Rail wheel load verification
The spreadsheet verifies the contact condition between the wheels and the rail as per FEM Booklet and DIN norms.
The wheels are relevant to train application or lifting equipment such as travelling cranes.
- Rail/wheel contact verification considering the FEM 1,001 Booklet 4 and its integration FEM 1,001 Booklet 9 (the norm is equivalent to the norm ISO 16881-1:2005).
- Evaluation of the maximum force supported by the rail
- CASE I, CASE II and CASE III load combinations evaluation
- Rail/wheel contact verification considering the DIN 15070.
- Representative tables for rail, wheels and design coefficients
- Class of the mechanism identification as per ISO 4301-1 and FEM 9,512 standards
The spreadsheet you will purchase and receive is an excel file compiled in a “.EXE” application file format identified by our icon image. See the Activation/Support page for more details.
You can download a trial version of this spreadsheet for evaluation purpose. Click below to download the zipped file.
The trial version has a limited time of 2 weeks from its first launch on this computer, after that it stops to work and a new activation key is needed or the full version should be purchased.
To activate it, unzip the downloaded file, run the application and insert the Activation Key you will find in the .TXT file.
After key validation, the runs count starts on your machine and a window is displayed at each launch reminding you the remained launches.
To purchase the full version go back to this webpage or use the “Purchase Online” button on the window.
The trial spreadsheet is fully working with the following limitations:
- Wheel diameter of 635 mm is fixed and it cannot be modified
- It is not possible to open/save external spreadsheets when it runs
- Excel toolbar is not visible
- Print function is disable
- Copy and paste functions are disable
- Save function is disable
What you will find in the full version
- No expiration
- No limit for wheel diameter
- It is possible to open/save external spreadsheets when it runs
- Excel toolbar is visible
- Print function is available
- Save function is available
- Copy and paste functions are available
For support and questions contact us.
The file works for both Excel 32 and 64 bit format.
Spreadsheet versions list:
Version 1.1: New .EXE file format for the spreadsheet. When launching the .EXE file, Excel is started and the protected workbook is opened as if you had opened it the regular way. See Activation/Support page for more information.
Version 1.0: new introduced file.
Answer to Henk:
Hi, thanks for your observation. I checked the file and it seems to be working. Anyway, I compiled it again with a different option. Try now.