Welded rectangular tube section
The spreadsheet verifies the welding of a rectangular tube section to a supporting plate or flange tacking into account the Eurocode norms.
The aim is to offer a design tool both for fast and detailed calculation of a welded box section joint.
The verification considers a fillet welding type.
- Rectangular tube section characteristics evaluation
- Welding definition for vertical and horizontal sides
- Material definition from database or user defined
- Loads definition
- Section verification to design loads
- Fillet welding verification
The spreadsheet you will purchase and receive is an excel file compiled in a “.EXE” application file format identified by our icon image. See the Activation/Support page for more details.
You can download a trial version of this spreadsheet for evaluation purpose. Click below to download the zipped file.
The trial version has a limited number of runs from its first activation on your computer, after that it stops to work and a new activation key is needed or the full version should be purchased.
To activate it, unzip the downloaded file, run the application and insert the Activation Key you will find in the .TXT file.
After key validation, the runs count starts on your machine and a window is displayed at each launch reminding you the remained launches.
To purchase the full version go back to this webpage or use the “Purchase Online” button on the window.
The trial spreadsheet works with the following limitations:
- Limited selection for section dimension
- Expiration after a number of runs
- It is not possible to open/save external spreadsheets when it runs
- Excel toolbar is not visible
- Print function is disable
- Copy and paste functions are disable
- Save function is disable
What you will find in the full version
- No limitation for section dimensions
- No expiration
- It is possible to open/save external spreadsheets when it runs
- Excel toolbar is visible
- Print function is available
- Save function is available
- Copy and paste functions are available
For support and questions contact us.
Spreadsheet versions list:
Version 1.0: new introduced file.