AI landing by Heli BY ENIGX
The script orders the landing of AI units via a helicopter on markers placed on the map from editor.
- Selection of heli and infantry units
- Routes for helicopter placed on map from editor
- Units, once landed, can move to specific waypoints route
- Heli can flies away to a cancellation marker on map or stay in landing position
- Multiple helicopters and units transportation
- Selection of random routes, heli and units
- SP and MP compatible
Installation / Usage:
Place markers on map from editor to identify waypoints for heli and infantry routes.
Extract files and copy \AILandByHeli folder into mission folder.
Open AILandByHeli_OpenMe.sqf to define parameters for the heli transport and landing.
Activate it by trigger or Ace self interaction menu (code and details included)
Detailed steps in AILandByHeli_OpenMe.sqf.
Mission example included in zip archive.
Tested in SP. Not tested in MP yet, but it should work without any problems.
Credits & Thanks:
License / Disclaimer:
AI Landing by Heli is free for use. Wherever possible, please keep it as it is. Have fun with it.
First official version 1.0
If you have comments please use the specific BI forum page.
If you are interested, HERE you can download a document with a collection of procedures and scripts useful for an Arma 3 mission maker.
IT IS COINCEIVED AND WRITTEN IN ITALIAN. SO TAKE IT AS IT IS.
If interested, hereafter a complete list of my scripts with links: