EGX PLAYERS TRANSPORT SYSTEM BY ENIGX
The system orders the transport of players from a Base Point to clickable point on the map by means of air or ground vehicles.
Useful to transport players from the respawn area to operational area for their re-insertion.
- Just place a Base point marker during mission editing and the system does the rest
- Graphical interface window for options selection
- You can call transport vehicle whenever and as many times as you want
- Different air and ground vehicles can be selected
- You can select vehicle route clicking on intermediate points on map
- Automatic procedure to identify safe landing position for copters
- Multiple transport calls
- No need to place vehicle from editor. It is spawned and deleted at each call
- Activation by ACE self interaction menu for authorized players only or for everyone
- SP/MP compatible
Installation / Usage:
Place a marker on the map from the editor for the Base Point and name it as "BasePoint".
Extract files and copy \EGX_PlayersTrasport folder into mission folder.
Create init.sqf, description.ext and initPlayerLocal.sqf in mission folder and insert the strings for activation. See initEGX_PlrsTransp.sqf for strings.
Detailed steps and additional information in initEGX_PlrsTransp.sqf file.
It needs the following mods loaded in your mission:
- ACE for the interaction menu
- RHS USAF for the definition of some type vehicles. Otherwise, if not loaded, you can use the vanilla vehicle from graphical window.
ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces
Credits & Thanks:
Sceptre for sharing his Custom Dialog System (CDS)
License / Disclaimer:
EGX Players Transport is free for use. Wherever possible, please keep it as it is. Have fun with it.
First official version 1.0
If you have comments please use the specific BI forum page.
If you are interested, HERE you can download a document with a collection of procedures and scripts useful for an Arma 3 mission maker.
IT IS COINCEIVED AND WRITTEN IN ITALIAN. SO TAKE IT AS IT IS.
If interested, hereafter a complete list of my scripts with links: