SPAWN ENEMY ATTACKS (SEA) BY ENIGX
The system creates random enemy attacks on SPECIFIC ROUTES placed on the map from the editor during mission editing.
- Infantry attacks using vehicles or not
- Wayoints previously placed on map for specific directions
- Full control of routes to be followed by units
- Multiple waypoint routes
- Fixed or random selection of routes, units and vehicles
- Single or multiple attacks organized in a cycle with selectable duration
- You can start, stop and restart the cycle at will
- Possibility to activate the system whenever you want from ACE self interaction menu
- SP and MP compatible
Installation / Usage:
Place markers on map from editor to identify one or more waypoint routes of attacks.
Extract files and copy \SEA_system folder into mission folder.
Open SEA_OpenMe.sqf to define parameters for the cycle.
Activate it by trigger or Ace self interaction menu (code and details included)
Detailed steps in SEA_OpenMe.sqf.
Just place empty markers to set one or more routes and run the script whenever you need.
You can set the number of attacks and the time between them.
Especially useful for defining specific directions and waypoints, previously positioned on the map, from which you want the AI units movement to come.
Tested in SP and MP.
Credits & Thanks:
License / Disclaimer:
Spawn Enemy Attacks (SEA) is free for use. Wherever possible, please keep it as it is. Have fun with it.
First official version 1.0
If you are interested, HERE you can download a document with a collection of procedures and scripts useful for an Arma 3 mission maker.
IT IS COINCEIVED AND WRITTEN IN ITALIAN. SO TAKE IT AS IT IS.