EGX_LOADOUT PANEL SYSTEM BY ENIGX
EGX_LoadoutPanel gives the possibility to select loadouts and set radio frequencies using a dedicated panel instead of the classical box placed on map from editor
- It appears as option in ACE interaction self menu for all players when in respawn position (usually the Blufor Base for example)
- You can select loadouts and set radio frequencies using the different panel screens
- You can select special skills from dedicated screen (medic, engineer, explosives specialist)
- It is always available and you don’t need to include it in editor during mission editing. Just modify your loadouts with your needs
- A number of 11 (+ 1 optional for your needs) loadouts can be selected
- You can set radio frequencies with your values
- MP compatible
Installation / Usage:
See included README.TXT file for details.
EGX_LoadoutPanel needs the following mod loaded in your mission:
- ACE for the interaction menu:
The loadouts, included in the annexed files of the sample mission, have been defined using the RHS USAF mod. Load it to see the sample.
* ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces
Of course use your loadouts and/or any mod you want.
For the radio frequencies setting the standard Task Force Radio is needed:
- Task Force Arrowhead Radio (BETA!!!)
For long range radios the mod "ILBE Assault Pack – Rewrite" is suggested.
Anyway classnames of additional radios can be added.
Activation on an object:
By default the panel is activated on player by ACE interaction menu. If you want it to be activated as action on an object (ie amno crate) follow these steps:
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to BI Forum and Armaholic Community.
License / Disclaimer:
EGX_LoadoutPanel is free for use. Please please keep it as it is.
First released version 1.0
If you are interested, HERE you can download a document with a collection of procedures and scripts useful for an Arma 3 mission maker.
IT IS COINCEIVED AND WRITTEN IN ITALIAN. SO TAKE IT AS IT IS.