EGX_LOADOUT PANEL SYSTEM BY ENIGX
EGX_LoadoutPanel gives the possibility to select loadouts and set radio frequencies using a dedicated panel instead of the classical box placed on map from editor
- It appears as option in ACE interaction self menu for all players when in respawn position (usually the Blufor Base for example)
- You can select loadouts and set radio frequencies using the different panel screens
- You can select special skills from dedicated screen (medic, engineer, explosives specialist)
- It is always available and you don’t need to include it in editor during mission editing. Just modify your loadouts with your needs
- A number of 11 (+ 1 optional for your needs) loadouts can be selected
- You can set radio frequencies with your values
- MP compatible
Installation / Usage:
See included README.TXT file for details.
EGX_LoadoutPanel needs the following mod loaded in your mission:
- ACE for the interaction menu:
The loadouts, included in the annexed files of the sample mission, have been defined using the RHS USAF mod. Load it to see the sample.
* ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces
Of course use your loadouts and/or any mod you want.
For the radio frequencies setting the standard Task Force Radio is needed:
- Task Force Arrowhead Radio (BETA!!!)
For long range radios the mod "ILBE Assault Pack – Rewrite" is suggested.
Anyway classnames of additional radios can be added.
Activation on an object:
By default the panel is activated on player by ACE interaction menu. If you want it to be activated as action on an object (ie amno crate) follow these steps:
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to BI Forum and Armaholic Community.
License / Disclaimer:
EGX_LoadoutPanel is free for use. Please please keep it as it is.
First released version 1.0
If you have comments please use the specific BI forum page.
If you are interested, HERE you can download a document with a collection of procedures and scripts useful for an Arma 3 mission maker.
IT IS COINCEIVED AND WRITTEN IN ITALIAN. SO TAKE IT AS IT IS.